15 Years of Intercultural Friendship
Celebrate with us!
We are grateful to you for helping us get this far and for being part of the Tandana family. You can be proud of what we have accomplished together. We hope you will celebrate with us, too!
Donate for specific projects and programs in honor of our anniversary.
We held a live, global celebration on Zoom.
November 14, 2021 at 4 pm EST.
There are a few items left from our online auction.
So Many Accomplishments
You have been part of making so many incredible things possible over the last 15 years. Here are just a few of them.
- More than 2,400 Malian women have learned literacy and numeracy skills
- Nearly 300 Ecuadorian students have continued their education
- Tandana health care teams have provided more than 12,000 patient visits
- More than 2,000 volunteers have worked alongside new friends in Ecuador and Mali
- 24 Malian villages have joined together to protect their environment
- 450 Malian women have learned leadership skills and used them to create and lead 45 new women's associations
- More than 7,500 trees have been planted
- 14 communities have improved their access to clean drinking water
- 15 schools have created or improved school gardens
- 3 communities have created grain banks
- 4 communities have created cotton banks
- 4 communities have created indigo banks
- Nearly 2,000 women have joined Savings for Change micro-credit groups
- 6 communities have built or improved community centers
- 5 communities have built or improved school buildings
- 5 communities have created play spaces
- 5 communities built a health center that will serve about 9,000 rural residents